Welcome!

Hello!

My name is Sandy and I am an Internet Marketer just like you. I would like to thank you for visiting my business opportunity Web page. Just like me, I know some of you are tired of looking for auto-surf, get-paid-to programs and other Internet or affiliates that pays and really work.

Now, it's time for me to share all the programs that worked for me. Who knows? It might work for you.

You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the different business opportunities out there, but if you don't try this out, you will never know. I felt exactly the same as you probably do right now. I wanted to believe but I just couldn't help thinking that there was some sort of a catch.

But I tell this, no other compensation that can offer you the fairest payout and the fastest growth over time than this. If you are willing to put in 2 hours a day just surfing in the Internet, this might be just the thing you are looking for.

It's really worth your time to find out.

Now, before you start, I want you to read the articles under the 'GETTING STARTED' category of this page. This will equip you on how to setup your account up to make your profits rolling.
| 0 comments ]

I've Joined a Site and Clicked all the ads at once but I'm getting these errors and I'm not getting paid.

You can only view ads one at a time. No simultaneous viewing. You Click and view one ad then once the timer located on top of the site is up (approximately 20-30 seconds) close the ad and you may open another. You will not get credit if you are clicking 2 ads or more at a time.

Ive viewed an ad for the amount of time it said, but I'm still not getting paid!

Some sites require you to click something after the time your suppose to view it for is up, Best to check each site. Also you may have tried to view more then one ad at a time.

Viewing ads is boring but I need to money!

Do something while your waiting, read a book or whatever. You can also listen to your some of your mp3s or watch TV while clicking sites. It's like less then 30 seconds per ad so it won't be to hard to occupy yourself while you want.

0.01 per ad click? It doesn’t sound like a lot of money to me…

Keep in mind that this is an online money making opportunity where you don’t have to invest a cent out of your pocket, or anything else other than your time. Every single cent you get from a PTC/BUX site will be 100% profit. In addition, there are several ways to raise the amount of money you can earn. As you continue reading this blog and following our instructions, you will see that the money earned from your own ad-clicks will become secondary (probably less than 10% of the total money earned).

Will I get rich fast when I joined PTC sites?

PTC is not a “magical” online money making opportunity, where you will make lots of cash in no time (some people have done it, but it usually takes some time and work). Also, take note that PTC is not the most “stable” Internet market these days. PTC sites come and go every day, with many of them disappearing after a little while due to becoming “hit and run” scams, hacking attacks, or poor website management. So, this is not a money making opportunity that anyone with no PTC knowledge can just start doing successfully. You need to learn the basics about Pay to Click (and maybe a little more) before you start getting significant results.

0 comments

Post a Comment