Welcome!

Hello!

My name is Sandy and I am an Internet Marketer just like you. I would like to thank you for visiting my business opportunity Web page. Just like me, I know some of you are tired of looking for auto-surf, get-paid-to programs and other Internet or affiliates that pays and really work.

Now, it's time for me to share all the programs that worked for me. Who knows? It might work for you.

You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the different business opportunities out there, but if you don't try this out, you will never know. I felt exactly the same as you probably do right now. I wanted to believe but I just couldn't help thinking that there was some sort of a catch.

But I tell this, no other compensation that can offer you the fairest payout and the fastest growth over time than this. If you are willing to put in 2 hours a day just surfing in the Internet, this might be just the thing you are looking for.

It's really worth your time to find out.

Now, before you start, I want you to read the articles under the 'GETTING STARTED' category of this page. This will equip you on how to setup your account up to make your profits rolling.
| 0 comments ]

PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments, enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. It's accepted by merchants everywhere, both on and off eBay.

Is it safe to use?

PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant.



To register:

1. Click this link - https://www.paypal.com/ph/mrb/pal=7CCYDDG7HWJUE to register to PayPal or you may click the banner below:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

3. Click on the 'Sign Up' button. The 'Sign Up' link is located at the bottom of the 'Account Login' box.
4. Select your desired account type. The different account types have different fees attached to them. Click on 'Get Started' underneath the type of account chosen.



5. Enter your contact information (name, address, email, etc). Use your current email address so forgotten passwords can be retrieved.
6. Choose your password. Password must be at least 9 characters long. Save this information in a secure location.



7. Agree to the User Agreement and Privacy Policy. PayPal will automatically send you a confirmation email once you click 'I Agree, Create My Account'



8. Open your email from PayPal and click on 'Activate,' this will activate your account and open your PayPal account in a new window.

0 comments

Post a Comment