Welcome!

Hello!

My name is Sandy and I am an Internet Marketer just like you. I would like to thank you for visiting my business opportunity Web page. Just like me, I know some of you are tired of looking for auto-surf, get-paid-to programs and other Internet or affiliates that pays and really work.

Now, it's time for me to share all the programs that worked for me. Who knows? It might work for you.

You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the different business opportunities out there, but if you don't try this out, you will never know. I felt exactly the same as you probably do right now. I wanted to believe but I just couldn't help thinking that there was some sort of a catch.

But I tell this, no other compensation that can offer you the fairest payout and the fastest growth over time than this. If you are willing to put in 2 hours a day just surfing in the Internet, this might be just the thing you are looking for.

It's really worth your time to find out.

Now, before you start, I want you to read the articles under the 'GETTING STARTED' category of this page. This will equip you on how to setup your account up to make your profits rolling.
| 1 comments ]

I have a new member who is having difficulties in viewing the Take The Globe web site because she said that when he click a link, it just disappears and doesn't load a new window. She said that she is still on the same page. So I gave him directions on how to enable pop-up blocker excemptions in FireFox. I hope this will be helpful to my dear readers as well.

How to enable your pop-up blocker and place a site excemption in your FireFox Internet browser?

1. Launch Mozilla FireFox.
2. Click on the 'Tools' menu.
3. Click 'Options'.
4. Click the 'Content' tab.
5. Tick to check the 'Block pop-up windows.
6. Click 'Exceptions.
7. Put the site that you want to excempt pop-ups, then click 'Allow'.
8. Click 'OK' to save your settings.

1 comments

Shiro said... @ December 20, 2008 at 8:52 AM

Your link is up now, check on the site bar

Post a Comment