Welcome!

Hello!

My name is Sandy and I am an Internet Marketer just like you. I would like to thank you for visiting my business opportunity Web page. Just like me, I know some of you are tired of looking for auto-surf, get-paid-to programs and other Internet or affiliates that pays and really work.

Now, it's time for me to share all the programs that worked for me. Who knows? It might work for you.

You are probably skeptical of this, especially with all the different business opportunities out there, but if you don't try this out, you will never know. I felt exactly the same as you probably do right now. I wanted to believe but I just couldn't help thinking that there was some sort of a catch.

But I tell this, no other compensation that can offer you the fairest payout and the fastest growth over time than this. If you are willing to put in 2 hours a day just surfing in the Internet, this might be just the thing you are looking for.

It's really worth your time to find out.

Now, before you start, I want you to read the articles under the 'GETTING STARTED' category of this page. This will equip you on how to setup your account up to make your profits rolling.
| 0 comments ]

A Step-By-Step Approach

1. If you do not have an AlertPay account yet, I would suggest that you sign up by following the directions on the link below:

Setting up an AlertPay account

2. Sign up at Insta-Bux Website by clicking the link below:

http://insta-bux.net/register.php/sweetmafia.html

You will be brought to this page:



3. Fill out the necessary information needed to sign-up your account. You also need to make sure that the 'Referral' portion of the form should have my referral - sweetmafia. If it has nothing on it, just manually type my nick.

4. Click the 'Register' button and you will be taken to this page:



5. You will be asked to log in to your account.



6. When the 'Getting Started' page appears. You may read the information before starting. Click the 'Continue' button to start.



7. To start viewing ads, click the 'Surf Ads' button located on the left side of the page.



Advertisements will now appear. It should look like this:



8. Click one ad a time. A timer should appear for 30 seconds. It is located as a top bar on your browser with the advertisement on it.



9. You can close the ad when it's done and proceed to the next ad. You may not view two ads at the same time.



10. To verify if your clicks have been credited, just click the 'My Account' menu.

0 comments

Post a Comment